Sunday, November 11, 2012

What I Wore Sunday

What I Wore Sunday linkup

Joining the Cathsorority ladies again for this week's What I Wore Sunday. We got home at 4:45pm after spending Sat & Sun in the Los Angeles area. Saturday I had my third and final shower - which was wonderful in so many ways it really deserves its own blog post...which I will hopefully get to.

Anywho, we tried another new Parish this week, this time for 5:30pm mass. It was the youth mass, which I wasn't too thrilled about. I'm just not a huge fan of their music choices - I guess I'm old fashioned. Baby seemed to enjoy it though, since he kicked whenever the guitar was playing.

The Rundown:
Burgundy Sweater - Motherhood Maternity, $35
Black Stretchy belt - swiped from another dress

Blue Maternity Jeans - Old Navy from the consignment store, $10
Black Boots - (same from last week) Kohls, $50
Murano Glass Purple Earrings - market stand in Italy, $5


I forgot to take a close up pic of my earrings, but they look a bit like this:
Purple with flowers. What could be better!?

Belly: 32 weeks

So glad it was actually cold outside this week, so my outfit is totally legit for the weather, unlike last week when it was 90 degrees and I donned my boots anyhow. Wish us luck next week as we try another new parish. Moving is hard, in more ways than one!

7 comments:

  1. Love the belt over the belly. I don't know why I was never brave enough to do that. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely can't take credit for the idea though...I saw Grace over at Camp Patton do it first. :)

      Delete
  2. Such a cute pregnant Mama! And I totally agree - my favorite part is that sweet belt over the baby bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE the belt. So cute. Love it all!! Thanks for sharing, and inspiring!! I LOVE that look VERY much. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look. I love the sweater on you! :-)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree on the belt above the belly, it's really classy. Those earrings are very cool, LOVE the colors!! and your belly.....so teensy....I was a MOOOO COW by 32 wks! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! I still feel like a moo cow (especially with the big udders I've now got). Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete