Monday, November 5, 2012

What I Wore Sunday



What I Wore Sunday linkup
I was all ready to do my first What I Wore Sunday linkup - and then I forgot to take a picture because we were running a tad bit late. When I asked Brian to take a picture of me in the parking lot right before mass, he looked at me like I had two heads and said, "We are not going to be late just so you can take a picture of yourself." So there went that idea too.
Also, it was 90 degrees outside so I promptly changed into sandals right after mass was over. 
So...this is a reenactment of what I wore on Sunday to 11:30am mass. 
The Ensemble (minus the cat)

Dress: Motherhood Maternity - purchased for $12.99 at the consignment store
Black Boots: Sonoma Life & Style @ Kohls ($50?)
Gray Boot Socks: Actually leg warmers, $4.99 at Payless


Belly: 31 Weeks

So there you have it people! And now, I'm taking my dressed self to Target. Hope you all have a fabulous week!

6 comments:

  1. That dress is great!!!! and love the boots, too!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look lovely. Your dress looks like it will be a versatile piece to have; you could wear sandals, flats or boots with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It certainly is versatile. I've worn it with black heels and flip-flops too.

      Bonus: it's also a nursing dress! It flips up where the empire waist is. Can't wait to try it out. :)

      Delete
  3. You look great! I love the leg warmers, I might have to get me some of those:)

    Thanks so much for your prayers for my Abby, I really appreciate them!

    Only a few short weeks before your little one arrives...so exciting:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for visiting! :)

      Here's to hoping that these last weeks really are short haha. I'm so tired of peeing!

      Delete