Monday, April 20, 2009

Slow Days

Not too much has gone on lately. Brian turned 27 April 16th, so Happy Birthday to him! We celebrated his birthday with his family that night, and the next day with his friends. Brian's family had a make-up Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, since the nieces were with their Dad on Easter. It was very fun! I found the most eggs but did not find either of the two "money eggs." Brian's mom hides money in two special tin eggs every year. Avonlea (Brian's niece) found one, and Robert (Brian's brother) found the other. Overall it was very fun!

We were supposed to go to Disneyland on Sunday, but unfortunately this unexpected heat wave that we are currently experiencing in Southern Cali trashed that idea. It was still in the 90s at 7pm. Today was also extremely hot. I think it got up to 102 at school. Bleh.

Dad and I worked on my Grad announcements tonight, and I will work on them some more tomorrow. My paycheck didn't show up so I'm a little bummed about that...not sure what happened. Anyway, Graduation is soon approaching so I'm mostly consumed by finishing up this semester!

Stay tuned for this weekend, when I take Brian to the Huntington Library in San Marino, CA!

No comments:

Post a Comment