Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Belated Easter!

Last Easter Vigil was my Confirmation and First Communion! Hooray! Happy 1 year anniversary of being Catholic to me! :)

Brian and I attended Mass at the Santa Barbara Mission. They were running behind, and even though we came 20 minutes early, we only managed to get the very last seats in the side chapel. Unfortunately we were not able to see the mass except through a little window and door that connects to the church, but I think we had a good time anyway.

After Mass the priests had organized a little Easter egg hunt on the rose garden lawn for the little ones, so we stayed to watch that. It was very sweet. Brian then took me to Ihop for a big brunch! My favorite!

Then I treated us both to the Ty Warner Sea Center on Stearns Wharf in Santa Barbara. Thanks for the half off coupon Mom and Dad! This place is really neat, almost all the sea animals were touchable, even the sand sharks. I even got to feed them! Here are some pictures:







Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment