Saturday, October 1, 2011

Yosemite

Pleasantly surprised to find champagne waiting for us to celebrate our anniversary. Thanks Tenaya!

Is that a spa tub? OH YES IT IS.

Rockin the new boots.

Entering Yosemite Valley

Bridal Veil Falls

Yosemite Falls. No we didn't go rafting, don't be ridiculous!

Bangin some beats and eatin some beef jerky. You know how I do.

Half Dome

I look like a bean pole with hips. Anyway, Brian made me hike Sentinel Dome - don't even get me started.

I swear I almost died. Here I am trying not to pass out at 8,000 feet.

Turns out I made it to the top. I'm a survivor!

I tried to convince Brian these were dinosaur footprints.

This tree needed a good deep cleaning. You don't wanna know what was in there.

Apparently turning your barn into a giant flag is really fancy in rural America.

All joking aside, we had a great time and it was pretty rough going back to the real world. Friday was the end of the quarter at work, so for the past two weeks I've barely had time to eat lunch. It has definitely affected my blogging schedule as you can see, most days I was just coming hope and taking naps after work.

We've been making some changes in our life around here which I hope to be able to blog about soon. Until then - I'll be reading all of your blog entries and kicking my feet up. I mean, more than I already do.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like a great trip! Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

    ReplyDelete