Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, Prayer Request

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there! We know three mommies who are celebrating their first Mother's Day, and we think that is awesome. I hope to be joining your ranks in a few years! :) And Happy Mother's day to my mommy of course, who will hopefully come visit me this Tuesday. I have lots of fun things planned!

Sometimes though, Mother's Days aren't happy. My father's mother, my grandmother whom I call Meme (it's a southern thing), is in the hospital and is very sick. It came as a bit of a shock since she is only 70 and has always been in good health and active. We are all very upset and love her very much. My dad is flying out tomorrow at noon to Arkansas, and Aunty Lisa will fly out on Wednesday. Please keep her in your prayers. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment