Friday, May 8, 2009

Some Small Updates

I haven't had much to blog about lately. Just trying to keep up with the amount of school work I have and preparing for the final weeks again. I have just one more week of classes and then finals week. I have two ten page papers, a six page paper, one final exam, and poem revisions and critiques. It all seems rather daunting.

I have sent out my graduation announcements to family and friends, and am tentatively planning to have a party. I am definitely looking forward to it!

I am also getting more hours at work. My Monday and Wednesday schedule will be the same, from 4:00-6:30. Tuesdays will be 3:45-6:45, and Thursdays will be 2:45-6:15. My hours on Monday and Wednesday might increase when I finish school as well.

Brian and I are finally starting to actively plan our trip to Germany this summer. We are going to speak with Florian and his parents tonight or tomorrow on Skype (cheaper than calling).

So, I'm very busy and a little stressed. Needless to say I'm looking forward to summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment