Friday, May 29, 2009

Graduation!

Yay! Yesterday at 9am was my Graduation ceremony. I had to get up at 6:30, but it was worth it. I had a lot of fun at the ceremony and was so happy that my friends and family were able to attend. Brian, his mom and brother, my parents, my brother, Papa, Aunt Suzanne, and Aunt Karen and Uncle Tom were all able to come and cheer for me. After the ceremony we took lots of pictures and then went to lunch at BJ's. Yummy! Aunt Karen and Uncle Tom weren't able to come because they had to beat the traffic to get back home (they left at 5:30am just to come see me!).

Aunt Karen made me a beautiful quilt full of colorful horses. It is so beautiful. I will have to take a picture of it when I get back home. Eileen (Brian's mom) got me a new purse, and Papa gave me lots of money for my Europe trip. Thank you so much everyone! <3 Today Brian and I were supposed to go to Disneyland, but he threw out his back this morning and I still have a cold. It actually has gotten worse, sigh. We both also slept horrible (we had to share his full bed since Robert slept in the guest bedroom downstairs, where I usually sleep). So we just had a lazy day, took a nap, went to the bank, and then.... I BOUGHT A 16GB IPOD TOUCH! YEAH! It's charging up as we speak. I can't wait to play with it! Also, we might go see Up! (the Pixar movie) later after the Laker game. Go Lakers! And yay again for graduating. :) PICTURES:



No comments:

Post a Comment