Monday, May 11, 2009

It's Planned!

Our trip to Germany is officially planned! We spoke to Florian and his parents Saturday night and finalized everything. We were going to start looking into plane tickets sometime this week when...

I got bored working on my essay, and took a break. I decided to go to bookingbuddy.com and look up flights around the days we were thinking of going. And would you believe it! They were $250 cheaper than the last time we had checked! So, we got them!

Our plane leaves from LAX on the night of July 6 (arriving in Germany the night of July 7), and we will return September 4 in the afternoon. A whole two months in another country! Wow! We will be staying with Mama and Papa in Pleiningan, a little town outside of Stuttgart, except for the weeks of Aug 2-Aug 16. Mama and Papa are going on vacation to the Canary Islands. So, Brian and I will take those two weeks to tour Europe!

Some countries I wish to see:
1. Germany (obviously)
2. Czech Republic
3. Slovakia
4. Italy
5. France
6. Switzerland

Of course, we won't be able to visit England or Ireland, but I would like to do that someday in the future. I am just so excited! It will be a very new experience for me. I won't have a job, school, or anything for the first time in my life. I am just looking forward to traveling and seeing the world for the first time (and hopefully writing as well).


Flash Toys At WishAFriend.com

No comments:

Post a Comment