Wednesday, May 20, 2009

All Turned In...Now What?

Well, it's official: I am done with school. I just submitted my last final paper online. Monday was my only actual final day, and I turned in two of my papers early that day as well (I'm an overachiever). I can't believe that I am COMPLETELY done with school, FOREVER. It is the weirdest feeling in the world.

So, now that I don't have school, I'm kind of wondering what I'm going to do with my life. I still have work but that's only for a couple hours a day in the afternoons and evenings. Obviously I have some chores to catch up on, like laundry and cleaning my room...but that doesn't take too long. So what will I do until July 6th rolls around?

I could:
1. Get another job, but this seems less than likely, because who would hire someone to work mornings, Mon-Thu, and only for a month and a half?
2. Write, something I haven't done in a LONG time.
3. Read, see above.
4. Do Crafts (Garden, Sew, Scrapbooking, etc). I keep meaning to do these things but never have any time.
5. Play the Sims 3 when it comes out June 2.

I'll probably just play the Sims 3. Sigh. I'm addicted.

BTW, Mimi sent me some beautiful doilies and table linens as my graduation gift. There were so many! My favorites are the butterfly doily, the table runner, and the doily with the three spirals. I will have to take pictures soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment