Sunday, December 16, 2012

What I Wore Sunday

What I Wore Sunday linkup

I've been on a bit of a blogging hiatus, without really planning it. I've got lots of posts written in my brain. That counts right?

Cat photo bomb.
 Sweater dress from Ross
Black leggings from Motherhood Maternity
Black buckle boots from Ross
Pink/black jewelry from ???


Close up of the absolute only pink thing I own. Had it since high school.
Brian gave me this ornament last Christmas. It's a mother angel holding a baby - it has tons of special meaning for us. Also, 37 weeks. FULL TERM! 

My heart is still heavy from the events in Newtown on Friday. Brian and I have gone through a lot of emotions in the past three days - sorrow, despair, anger...just writing this is difficult. I have nowhere else to turn but to God. And so we pray.

4 comments:

  1. The Newton event is heartbreaking.
    Your sweater dress is really cute, and the pink and black look good together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that belly! I do love your sweaterdress. Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a WIllow Tree Angel? Because if it is... i just love those! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I don't know much about the company, but I do like my angel ornament! :)

      And thank you!

      Delete