Sunday, December 2, 2012

What I Wore Sunday, with Outtakes

What I Wore Sunday linkup

Happy Catholic New Year everyone! Hope you all had a fun and festive beginning to your Advent season.

So far the decorating in our house has consisted of buying a $5 poinsettia at Home Depot and putting up gel window clings from the $1 spot at Target. We may or may not still have our pumpkins out...we classy. A real Christmas tree is on the to-do-list, but it has been raining for about 4 days now in Southern CA, so we haven't yet ventured out for that. 

The problem with going to 5:30pm Mass on Sunday, is the lighting is just not great for photo taking upon our return. Here's the fabulousness:
Burgundy knit hat from Target
Non-maternity Shirt from Kohls (it has ruching at the sides!)
Purple maternity corduroys from Target
Brown boots from Kohls
Purple rosequartz necklace, a gift from my surrogate German MIL

A la Dweej, here are some of my outtakes:
"Stand over there. Now turn to the side. Big smile."
Also, 35 Weeks
"Do something exciting." "Like WHAT!?"
"How 'bout I hold this plant?" "That looks stupid."
"Okay, we're done here."
My husband has turned into a paparazzi nazi. Join me next week as I attempt to conjure another outfit to stuff my belly into! Also, check out the other lovely ladies (and a gentleman!) over at Fine Linen and Purple

11 comments:

  1. The hat, the skinnies, the boots...so hip; I love it, Rachel! Your outtakes are awesome, too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Totally cheated on the skinnies though - they're really bootcuts tucked into the shoes. Took a little bit of stuffing, but totally worth it. I love skinny jeans!

      Delete
  2. Yes, you are definitely more stylish than I! Adorable baby belly, and the sleeves on the top are particularly lovely.

    I tend to look that rounded at around, oh, 12 weeks! You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! love the outtakes also :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! love the outtakes also :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 35 weeks?????? You are so slim and fabulous! Man, I was such a tubbo. Love the cords. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there anything better than purple cords? I think not. Totally matchy matchy for Advent too.

      And thank you for inspiring me with your own outtakes. :)

      Delete
  6. LOL these were too funny. And I agree. 35 weeks... you're tiny and you look good!

    ReplyDelete