Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Pregnant New Year!

Happy New Year!

Well, I'm trying anyway to be happy. I really wanted Baby Boy to make an appearance in 2012, but he's obviously not cooperating. I'm also a tad bit (read: extremely) jealous that Grace and Liana have already had their babies. Those lucky quick-gestating mamas. But, you should probably head over and congratulate them anyway ;). Then come back and tell me my time will come soon. PLEASE.

I know you are all dying to know What I Wore on New Years Eve, and thanks to Katie's linkup I've got the perfect outfit to share. Prepare to be inspired.

This outfit has SEXY written all over it. 
Shirt - Motherhood Maternity
Pants - Men's size L flannels from Target
(perfect for the ever-increasing waist)
Shoes - moccasins from Kohls
Hair - rocking a stylish post-nap, unwashed ponytail

39 weeks. Still cooking.
The greatest gestator of all time.

So instead of celebrating New Years Eve with a glass of champagne, I'll be chugging some sparkling cider while continuing to coax this baby out with words of encouragement. Yeah, something like that. It's been a very blessed 2012 for the E family - from finding a new nest to call home, learning about our bundle of joy, getting my ulcerative colitis under control with new medication, and so much more.

The best, however, is yet to come. 2013 - prepare yourself!

3 comments:

  1. Some might argue that sparkling cider is just as tasty- if not more so :-) Greatest Gestator of all time... how about the Jestering Gestator- is that a good one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally on the sparkling cider bandwagon. I've had 4 bottles in my fridge since Christmas Eve.

      The Jestering Gestator...I like it. Time to roll out the tshirts!

      Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  2. Well .... Grandson. You're officially late :-)

    ReplyDelete