Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Patron Saint of 2012

I was over at Jennifer's blog and saw her post about choosing a Patron Saint for 2012, and I decided to give it a whirl. You know, just to see what came up for fun. I was honestly more interested to see what nice Catholic names I might add to my baby name list. So you can imagine my surprise when the first Saint that came up was:


Saint Charles Borromeo

Feast Day: November 4 (My birthday)

Patronage: against abdominal pain, against colic, against intestinal disorders, against stomach diseases, against ulcers, apple orchards, bishops, catechists, catechumens, seminarians, spiritual leaders

I could file this away as a strange coincidence, that the Saint that just happens to pop up has a feast day on my birthday, and is the patron saint against intestinal disorders and abdominal pain. But I don't think I will. And so, I introduce you to my Patron Saint of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment