Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Flo and Ann's Wedding

I'm finally getting around to posting about the original inspiration for our trip to Europe. Florian and Ann were married on June 18, 2011! We were so fortunate to be able to attend this joyous occasion.

The night before at dinner.

Mama and Papa looking snazzy.

Husband and I.


After the ceremony. Flo and Ann with their parents.

Hilarious game they played. Sven would ask a question like "Who's the better driver?" and they would raise the shoe of the person they thought was it. It was very funny...especially when they didn't raise the same shoe!

Achim, Brian and Jan.

Brian and the newlyweds.

The only real difference I saw between German weddings and American weddings was that they played games, and that it went very late. I had Phil take me back to the hotel room at midnight because I was exhausted. At that point they hadn't even had the first dance yet. Brian didn't get back until almost 4am!! I'm glad that he had a good time though, and I enjoyed it as well.

Congratulations Flo and Ann!

No comments:

Post a Comment