Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Jesus has risen! It is a joyous day that I hope, between eating lots of food and hunting for eggs, every one remembers.

We had a beautiful celebration at Our Lady of Refuge, where will be married, then had brunch with Brian's family. We just finished our Easter egg hunt, which we all play in the backyard, even the adults, because Brian's mom hides money in some of the eggs. So it's fun for everyone!

Around 5 we will begin packing my car with the remaining things we need for Santa Barbara. We bought a microwave, two bar stools, a laundry hamper, and who knows what else. When we get to my house we will have dinner with my family, and then load up whatever I need to take up (my clothes mostly).

I hope everyone is having an excellent Easter and enjoying family and friends and lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment