Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Final Week

Today is my final week at work. It's bittersweet showing the new tutor how things are done and watching the kids interact with her, but ultimately it is for the best. I need to be with my future husband and get a full time job so I can use my college degree. I will miss the kids very much, but I know how adaptable they are and I don't think they will have a problem with someone else.

I have an interview tomorrow, so tonight I will be driving up to Santa Barbara and then heading to the interview at 9am. Then Brian and I will be driving home together in my car, I will drop him off at home, and then I will go to work. Needless to say, I'm going to be exhausted.

I had dinner with Jenn last night at BJ's, and that was so much fun. I'm sad to be moving now because I think she's a really great friend and I wish we could spend more time together. But I also know Brian and I will be coming down at least once a month so hopefully everything will work out for the best. I'm going to miss her!

This past weekend we got a lot of stuff done at the apartment again, hanging up pictures and trying to make it look more homely. You can see the album here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/110765024091697507770

Brian and I also created a wedding website, which you can find here:

http://www.ewedding.com/sites/ernstwedding

We are very excited about our upcoming wedding, and still have so much to do. It really is a never ending process but after we meet with a DJ this weekend things should feel better. This whole week is going to be a mix of many emotions for me: nervous, anxious, excited, sad, exhausted...but I'm excited for Easter and look forward to a new time in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment