Saturday, February 27, 2010

Valentine's Day

This is a little late - Brian and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day in Big Bear. At first it was a little stressful because we were using the wrong directions, but eventually we figured it out.



Snowy mountains from the freeway.


We had never seen it this green before.


Waterfall.


Ah! Look at all that snow! How will we get in!?


Brian will have to dig his way through.


Cooking dinner, looking fabulous. Just kidding.


The snow from the kitchen window.


Big Bear Lake frozen over.


My honey and I.


You can see the slopes from the Discovery Center.


I was surprisingly not that cold!


Brian on the edge of the lake.


I made tiramisu for Valentine's Day.


Close up. Mmmmmm.



I should have taken a picture of our Valentine's Day dinner. I made filet mignon with a balsamic glaze, garlic green beans, and scalloped potatoes (okay, those came out of the box). Then we had tiramisu and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. Brian gave me a digital photo frame, a new necklace chain for my cross, and a DVD. I gave Brian two books and a new Star Wars tshirt.

We had an absolute wonderful time together and I am so thankful for getting to spend time with my amazing fiance. You are the best honey and I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment