Monday, September 12, 2011

I Hate Change

I especially hate change when I've already got something good going for me...but, sometimes it's a necessity in life. Hence, I got new glasses frames and new sunglasses. My old glasses frames ate the dust in Germany, and they've been hanging on by one replacement screw since I came back. My sunglasses are 5 years old so I am excited about getting new ones.

Anyway,  here are the pictures. For some reason my camera wouldn't focus on them, so they're blurry. But you get the idea!

Black with a grape colored purple

Black with light green inside

I get them in 7-10 business days...hopefully I'll still like them given that I dropped $325 for these two beauties (with insurance!). Dang, glasses are expenses.

Look for some fancy modeling pictures in the coming week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment