Monday, August 29, 2011

The Ramble

I stink. I really need to get my act together and write. I have just not been in the mood! Returning to work, where I write emails ALL DAY, zaps me of energy and creativeness. It took me 10 minutes just to finish these measly sentences. Yikes!

Update: As I was composing this not-so-thought-out entry, I got really nauseous and had to go lay down for about 2 hours. Things just keep happening, but I'm determined to hash this out!

The easiest way I'm able to chronicle what I've done in the past couple of weeks is through photos:

Mmm...homemade pizza by husband. Except the dough is from Trader Joe's. Thank you Joe. This version is pepperoni, pineapple, bell peppers and black olives on garlic dough.

Another trip to our lovely small town zoo. This is our baby giraffe, Daniel! Except you can't really tell he's a baby when he's not standing next to the other ginormous giraffes. (Wow! Check out my alliteration!)

I was starting to think the zoo was playing a joke on everyone. I've been to the zoo 30+ times in 2 years and I have never seen the leopard. I managed to catch it's hind end as we were walking toward the exhibit. It does exist! Though I cannot confirm it has a head.

Awwww....baby otter!

We had a great time at the wedding we attended! Here's the beautiful bride and groom - how gorgeous is her dress!?

My "big sis" and I dancing. I'm a little too tall with heels on I think...haha, I didn't want to dance with the groom :)

For those of you who don't know, this is a dresser. We have gone more than a year without one in our apartment because my husband thought it was unnecessary. The piles of clothes on the floor spilling out of the closet said otherwise. The clothing gods have spoken! All hail the beautiful antique dresser!

Coming up next...how I almost caught the apartment on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment