Thursday, July 21, 2011

Small Successes

1. My IBD has been a lot better this week than it was when I got back from Europe, even the fevers have been a bit better, although the prednizone is still giving me insomnia and acne. I will be off of it soon though! Just glad to be feeling almost normal again.


2. I've managed to make it two weeks (halfway there) without my husband. Only two weeks to go until he comes back from Germany. That day cannot be soon enough! I cannot even begin to explain how empty the apartment (and my heart) feel without him.


3. Ordered a yoga DVD called Yoga for Stress Relief. A lot of the books I'm reading about IBD suggest yoga as a good tool for exercise and stress relief, so I'm going to go ahead and give it a try.


4. Got a pedicure and manicure with Courtney and Lindsay on Tuesday. It was so nice and relaxing and my nails are so PRETTY. I think I need to do this more often! Plus it was great to hang out that night and have girl time with Courtney, Jazzy and Madison. Love you girls!


5. My apartment is still clean since my mom last visited. Thanks Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment