Thursday, March 31, 2011

Small Successes

1. I've managed to make it to Donut Friday at work without completely losing my mind in the madness of packing for our company's move, preparing for our sales meeting, and getting things scheduled for our next big conference...you know, besides all that other stuff I do.

2. Brian and I have been talking about ways we can connect more together, and things that I can do to de-stress at home. We've come up with a short, but doable list, of things that we would like to work on together. The first being Bible Study! We are looking into getting a Catholic Study Bible that we can read together.

3. My teaching husband started his new quarter this week, teaching a class he has never taught before! He is very excited about the curriculum, and although the barrage of students trying to add the class is clouding his spirit, I know that the diversity of this class will look very good on his CV. Only 3 more months until he leaves for Germany for 6 weeks to study at the archives!

Share your wins at Faith and Family Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment