Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

Please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more Daybook entries!

Outside my window... it is dark, the wind is blowing, and the rain clouds are coming in.

I am thinking... about what I will buy Brian for his 29th Birthday!

I am thankful for... my husband, who cooks me dinner every night when I get home from work.

I am reading... One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp, Little House in the Big Woods Series

I am hoping... for some good news at work!

I am hearing... the sound of our Hepa filter and Brian typing on his laptop

Around the house... the floors are in desperate need of a steam cleaning. But we did take lots of boxes home to Brian's mom's house for storage so the apartment feels less cramped. We also have some picture frames to hang from our wedding!

One of my favorite things... LibraryThing and ThinkGeek.com

A few plans for the rest of the week: Celebrating the end of the quarter with Brian, maybe going out to dinner this weekend, and general relaxation. Oh! And hopefully a visit to the Zoo to see the new baby Golden Tamarin monkey.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment