Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Obviously this is a little late...where does the time go!? Anyway, I had a lot of fun going camping even though it was just me, my dad, and Brian plus the Wolf Family. Christian had to work and mom wasn't feeling good so they stayed home and had Thanksgiving with Papa.

We did all kinds of stuff! Brian's family was very surprised when I explained to them that we have a full turkey dinner even though we are camping!



My Dad took Brian fishing two mornings while I slept in. We rode the scooters that Fred and Toni have around the Lake a lot. Those things are so much fun! We tested my Dad's walkie talkies and played games. I watched Brian chop a lot of wood which was amusing. He really passed the whole camping/nature test so I was impressed! Overall it was a very good time.







The one annoying family across the way even got skunked! Haha, karma. Man did they smell. That's what you get for trying to shoo away a skunk by knocking it on the head with a piece of wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment