Sunday, September 6, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

We're home! I know I have a lot of catching up to do about our last weeks in Germany, and hopefully I will be able to get to that soon! In other news, I borrowed some money from Brian so I could get my iPhone 3GS! Yeah baby! Should be here between Wednesday and Friday.

I go back to work on Tuesday, and I'm also going to be working on Fridays now. I'm trying to get another part time job during the day, but it's not really going anywhere. I've applied to 5 jobs, and gotten no answer. Very disappointing.

We're having a pool party with Brian's friends today at 2pm. Hopefully it gets hotter so we can have a good time in the pool! We're going to make the 7-layer dip everyone loves too.

Oh, and if you haven't used my swagbucks referral link yet, you really should. I've already redeemed my $5 gift certificate to Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment